Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. VMOU or Vardhman Mahaveer Open University provides a B.Ed course through an entrance test for admission to the university annually. In this article, we will discuss information about the VMOU B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Start the online registration||February 2023|
|End to submit the application form||April 2023|
|VMOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023||May 2023|
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the VMOU B.Ed entrance exam 2023 are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Registrating VMOU will be easy and the application process for VMOU B.ED starts in February each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree along with other eligibility can apply for this course. You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- Visit the official website of VMOU B.Ed and click on the apply button. The official website of VMOU University B.Ed is www.bubhopal.ac.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for VMOU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the VMOU B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The application fee for the VMOU is Rs.1000/- for all categories.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
You will be provided with two options of the language to choose from- English and Hindi. Their will be 150 questions each question will be of 3 marks for correct answer and a 1 marks minus for the wrong answer. Total marks will be of 450 and a total time given to complete the examination is 3 hours.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
The following are the list of subjects that the entrance exam questions will be based on-
- Creative Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Drawing Inferences
- Generalization, etc.
- Teaching learning process –learner and teacher
- The Teaching profession
- Experimentations and Innovations pertaining to social activities
- Social involvement
- Teacher abilities such as kindliness
- Discipline Enthusiasm
- Optimism, etc.
- Current affairs
- Indian History and Culture
- India and its natural resources
- Environmental awareness, etc.
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- Sentence structures Compound & simple
- Functional Grammar
- Vocabulary, etc
Admit card for VMOU B.Ed 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the VMOU B.Ed entrance exam to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
VMOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.