WBJEE PUMDET stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance examination organized for the candidates to provide admission for Undergraduate courses. In this article, we will provide you with details about WBJEE PUMDET 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
WBJEE PUMDET Important Exam Dates 2024
|The online application process gets started from||March 2024|
|End date for submission of the form along with fee payment and downloading confirmation page||April 2024|
|Admit card can be downloaded in between||May 2024|
|Examination date||June 2024|
|Results would be published||June 2024|
|Counseling process will be held||July 2024|
WBJEE PUMDET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for WBJEE PUMDET 2024 is as follows-
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal
- The candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 70% in the qualification examination. There is an exemption as well for candidates belonging to SC/ST 52.50 % and OBC-A/B 63%
WBJEE PUMDET 2024 Application Form
The following are the step by step instructions on how to fill the application form for WBJEE PUMDET–
- Visit the official website of WBJEE and get yourself registered using the email ID and password
- Now, login to your account using your login credential
- After logging in, fill out the application form with correct details like name, address, Education Qualification, etc.
- After filling out the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for WBJEE PUMDET 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents required for filling the WBJEE PUMDET application form–
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Degree/Mark sheets of graduation
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
WBJEE PUMDET 2024 Application Fee
The application fee for WBJEE PUMDET is Rs.500/- which can be paid online using your credit/debit card, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.
WBJEE PUMDET 2024 Examination Pattern
The examination will be conducted on a computer-based test (CBT) MCQ based. The candidate can choose the medium of examination from English, Bengali, and Hindi papers. Candidates will be provided with 90 minutes to complete the examination.
WBJEE PUMDET 2024 Syllabus
The following is the syllabus of WBJEE PUMDET 2024–
|Paper/ Subject||PUBDET 2024 Syllabus|
|Economics||Mathematics and English|
|Performing Arts||Basic knowledge in theatre, music and dance|
|Political Science||English and basic polity|
|Geography||Geography, English and basic scientific aptitude|
|Sociology||Social awareness, English and general aptitude|
|Philosophy||Reasoning, general knowledge and elements of basic philosophy|
|Life Science||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Chemistry||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
The following is the list of examination centers where WBJEE PUMDET are as follows-
WBJEE PUMDET Admit Card 2024
Admit Card is an important document that every candidate must carry, if the candidate fails to provide the admit card for EBJEE PUMDET 2024 then the examination authority will not allow the candidate to take part in the entrance examination. The Admit card for WBJEE PUMDET is not yet released by the university, we will update the admit card status once the examination authority releases the admit card for WBJEE PUMDET.
WBJEE PUMDET Exam Result 2024
Examination results are not yet released, we will update the result for WBJEE PUMDET once the examination authority releases the result for WBJEE PUMDET 2024.
Counseling is an event where the candidates who have scored more marks than cut-off marks will be offered admission. in this event, the candidates are required to submit the document mentioned below in both xerox and original.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank